The opening screen of Optimus, adjustable to the user, gives an overview of the modules and their submodules.
Sales Force Administration
The Sales/CRM module is a full module giving you complete control over your commercial processes.
It can also be bought separately.
Real time dashboards give you all the necessary information in one place for making the right decisions.
This module is also available in a full offline mobile version.
- The possibility to link companies delivers unexpected leads to support your sales.
- With only one click, the system gives you all official publications and balance-sheets of your prospects and customers.
- With only one click, the system gives you all information that Google can find about your contacts.
- Geographical presentation of your customers and prospects.
- The tasks for the follow-up of a lead (call backs, send information, make an offer...) are being prioritised with a unique system of origin of the lead (existing customer, referral, cold call…).
- The status of the sales cycle is being personalised specifically for your business (no more hollow definitions as 'hot', 'cold'…).
- The system is self-learning whereby the automated predictions of your future sales will be more accurate if you work longer with the system.
- The mobile version gives your sales people in the field the possibility to import or consult information about leads or offers. They work offline with synchronisation afterwards.
- The extensive module for offers, including the module for calculations, is suited for simple one-page offers and for complex offers with multiple sections.
- The time for making a uniform price calculation and offer is being reduced to the minimum.
- The integrated double signature which is automatically linked to the mailing module is bringing you closer to a real paperless sales module.
- Most of the other software suppliers don't have an integrated offer module.
- Central storage of scanned orders by simple mailing to the application.
- You have unlimited storage space.
- Through the link with the operations and invoicing module you will never forget to invoice orders.
- The simple mailing module (e-mail or sms), with integrated follow-up, decreases your prospection costs.
Centrally in Optimus are your "operations". These form the heart of the application.
- The automated management of your field personnel (through dynamic rules) is saving several working hours of your backoffice employers. Example : if you have 40 people on the road who don't have to come to the office for their assignments, then you can save one full time administrative co-worker. He or she can do more qualitative tasks. The helpdesk module with integrated invoicing makes sure that you don't forget to invoice orders.
- Through the integration of offers, purchases, jobs with working hours, used equipment, incoming supplier invoices and outgoing customer invoices, all details of your projects are available at any moment. You have financial insight in your company at any time (and not some days or weeks later). You can adjust immediately. The possibility to create standard projects (ex. everything that has to be done when a new employer joins the company) delivers uniformity in your processes.
- Making profit or not on your maintenance contracts is immediately clear because the maintenance module is linked to the modules contracts and invoicing. A detail of the yearly planning is possible. The ideal planning of the preventive maintenance projects related to the driving times of your technicians is being done by the integrated GIS module. Optimus is standard 'multi site'.
- In one view you can see all the legally obliged inspections and quality controls. This module is also suited for VCA audits (all is available to pass these audits).
- With this core module you can plan and follow all the jobs of your field personnel. The finance module is linked.
- Optimization of interventions and transfers is possible with the integrated GIS module.
- With one click you can see the distances between the job locations so you can plan your technicians efficiently.
- Linked to the availability of your personnel (sickness, holiday...).
- You can avoid mistakes in planning, because you can see all the necessary equipment that is still in order.
- This module is specifically made for technicians who do their jobs on remote locations.
- They can see the planning of all their assignments per day, with the possibility to register time and have insight in transportation hours.
- Overview of all things done by the mobile technicians, to prepare the invoicing.
- Avoid penalties and risks on consequential damages.
- Linked to the operations module, so you can be automatically warned in advance.
Your subcontractors can work directly with your data through a special web interface.
- You don't have to do their administrative work.
Planned activities and interventions are always being fulfilled on a specific location (Site) with a specific technical installation (Equipment). Optimus offers you the possibility to centralise and manage all relevant information, including energy management, in a standardized way. In combination with the GIS module (Geographical Information System) you can easily optimise the transfers.
- Visualise and optimise the management of your job locations with the integrated GIS module.
- Visualise in one view the location of the equipments in buildings.
- Visualise in one view which subcontractors are working in or available for a certain location.
- Manage the energy consumption or other utilities per building.
- Classification build in according to the NFSB standards.
- Registration of the replaced components during maintenance can automate your purchases (what is needed when).
- Audits of the equipment can help you inform your customer of flaws in his assets.
- Can help you with informing your customers about optimizations.
- This can help your people to save a lot of time.
Procurement & stock
With this module you can manage the logistic processes of the services of your operational activities. Through the integration with the Operations module, Optimus is telling you exactly which supplies you need to order.
- Integrated with purchases, supplier invoices and operations.
- Contains both purchase prices by supplier as sales prices towards your customers because this module is also being used for making offers and invoices of used materials.
- Takes care of a uniform pricing.
- Manage multiple supply locations with one application (in which stocks are the articles... ; what is your cumulated supply over all stocks...).
- Integrated with the planning module, to make sure that no jobs are planned without the necessary articles being available.
- This module warns you in time about expiration dates and notices.
- Link your subcontracts to your customers and job locations for detailed financial analysis.
- One central storage for all your subcontracts.
- Links your purchases to the demand in other related modules. You can see in one application if all goods are ordered or delivered. Avoids forgetting to invoice all goods to your customers.
- Sign and send from one application (one or more signatures per user according to the amount). No more printing, faxing or mailing from another application. All order forms for which no supplier invoice is yet received are automatically transferred in your financial dashboards (GRNI).
- Through integration with other modules you only have to import once the necessary basic information.
- Is also integrated in our mobile application.
Administration & Document management
This module is helping you with the management of your general services and the administrative tasks of your back office personnel. Optimus comprises also an advanced Document Management System. In combination with the ADP (Automatic Data Processing) module and Optimus Mobile, a “paperless office” is coming really close.
- No more searching for documents.
- Searching possible in the content of digital documents.
- Centralise all administrative tasks.
- Make the workload visible and measurable.
- Integration with Outlook and Google Agenda : appointments automatically in both agendas.
Human Resources & payroll
To execute all the planned activities, interventions and processes you need personnel that has to be managed.
The information in this module, in combination with the modules Operations and Finance, gives you real time feedback about the productivity of your people, and how to optimise it.
- Addresses, paychecks, contract details, contact data, results of medical investigations... : all HR information in one central place (only visible for the proper users).
- Integration with other modules.
- Linked to the planning module.
- Compare paid hours with executed hours, without changing application.
- Completely digital management of holiday requests and approvals.
- Who got when which tools and equipment to work with?
- Which tools and equipment have to be inspected when? Including the inspection reports.
- Within reach, a must certainly for VCA companies.
- Makes ordering and supply management of workwear a lot easier.
- Including the planning of certificats (periodically to be renewed).
- All degrees and certificats : only one click away.
- Leasing contracts, mileages, technical controls, service, inspection and repair, fines, fuel cards...
- Linked to the personnel, operations and stock modules.
- IMEI of SIM cards, PIN and PUK...
- Who has which kind of subscription?
- Patching of your fixed lines.
This module is offering you the possibility to manage all the data about your general services (telephony, cars, visitors, reservations...) of your company and/or your customers.
With the integration of this module you can avoid that your data is being kept in several applications, and you can gain time.
- Manage and safeguard all documents of juridical importance.
- Registration of visitors, printing of badges...
- Legally obliged visitor registration, in case of emergencies.
- No more double bookings.
- No extra application necessary.
- Easy to use.
- Management of the orders of food and drinks, linked to the events planned in the meeting rooms.
- Sandwiches service, linked to the reservations.
- No more separate orders with the catering suppliers.
- Satisfaction and opinion surveys...
- Integrated approval module with digital signature.
- Link your costs directly to your operations for an accurate calculation.
- Sync your costs with your bookkeeping module.
- A scan of your costs within the same screen.
- Thanks to the direct link with your operations module, you don't 'forget' to invoice certain things.
- Operations that are not yet invoiced are automatically transferred in your financial dashboards (WIP).
- Send payment reminders with one click.
- Integration with bank applications is possible.
- You can see both your own cost locations as those of your customers.
- The contracts module gives you the possibility to fully manage the contracts with your customers (including supplements, indexations, invoicing...).
This application allows technicians and/or other “field” personnel to download certain information on their laptop or iPad for offline consultation and to import operational data. This data can be synchronised with Optimus.
- Have all the necessary information in your pocket.
- Don't lose any vital information.
- We offer a real mobile solution and a paperless office.
- Manage your business wherever you want.
- Create and send your offers on the spot.
Combines all the data from the different modules and presents the results in real time in one or more dashboards.
Reporting for your customers
Optimise the communication with your customers. With this module, your customers can consult via the web the status of their intervention, or demand a new intervention. As a result the external reporting is minimal.