Business automation software maintenance companies
Does an important part of your activities exist of periodical maintenance? We have the solution for you.
- As specialist in business automation software for the maintenance sector, Team Solutions offers an all-in-one solution for the management and automation of your business processes.
- Our cloud solution is being supported by a fully mobile offline version. The mobile version comes with the electronic signing of documents on your tablet, by which a paperless office is coming really close.
- With the Business Intelligence module you can combine the data of several modules. The results are presented in real time in online dashboards.
- An extensive customer reporting module and a subcontractors interface are completing our solution.
Business automation software for installer companies
Does an important part of your activities exist of central heating, plumbing, electrical engineering, refrigeration engineering, security, …? We have the solution for you.
As specialist in business automation software for the installation sector, Team Solutions offers an all-in-one solution for the automation of your business processes. Our software has been adapted tot he needs of your activities.
The extensiveness of this integrated mobile software application in the cloud gives you full insight into your processes, resulting in business intelligence.
Business automation software for facility companies
Facility Management for us is the management of all services and resources to support the core activities of a company, and this in the best price/quality ratio.
Are you active in the Facility Management sector? The software of Team Solutions optimizes your business processes.
As a specialist in business software for the facility industry, Team Solutions offers an all-in-one solution for the automation of service companies. Our software is adapted to the needs of your sector.
The extensiveness of this integrated mobile software application in the cloud gives you a complete insight into your processes, resulting in business intelligence.
The opening screen of Optimus, adjustable to the user, gives an overview of the modules and their submodules.
Sales Force Administration
The Sales/CRM module is a full module giving you complete control over your commercial processes.
It can also be bought separately.
Real time dashboards give you all the necessary information in one place for making the right decisions.
This module is also available in a full offline mobile version.
Manage all your customer information in one place
- The possibility to link companies delivers unexpected leads to support your sales.
- With only one click, the system gives you all official publications and balance-sheets of your prospects and customers.
- With only one click, the system gives you all information that Google can find about your contacts.
- Geographical presentation of your customers and prospects.
Your pipeline in one view
- The tasks for the follow-up of a lead (call backs, send information, make an offer...) are being prioritised with a unique system of origin of the lead (existing customer, referral, cold call…).
- The status of the sales cycle is being personalised specifically for your business (no more hollow definitions as 'hot', 'cold'…).
- The system is self-learning whereby the automated predictions of your future sales will be more accurate if you work longer with the system.
- The mobile version gives your sales people in the field the possibility to import or consult information about leads or offers. They work offline with synchronisation afterwards.
Integrated module for offers, also for complex multilingual offers
- The extensive module for offers, including the module for calculations, is suited for simple one-page offers and for complex offers with multiple sections.
- The time for making a uniform price calculation and offer is being reduced to the minimum.
- The integrated double signature which is automatically linked to the mailing module is bringing you closer to a real paperless sales module.
- Most of the other software suppliers don't have an integrated offer module.
CRM from lead to order
- Central storage of scanned orders by simple mailing to the application.
- You have unlimited storage space.
- Through the link with the operations and invoicing module you will never forget to invoice orders.
Fast mailings by e-mail or sms in 3 steps, both internally as externally
- The simple mailing module (e-mail or sms), with integrated follow-up, decreases your prospection costs.
Centrally in Optimus are your "operations". These form the heart of the application.
Automated management of your field people
- The automated management of your field personnel (through dynamic rules) is saving several working hours of your backoffice employers. Example : if you have 40 people on the road who don't have to come to the office for their assignments, then you can save one full time administrative co-worker. He or she can do more qualitative tasks. The helpdesk module with integrated invoicing makes sure that you don't forget to invoice orders.
All details of your projects available at any moment
- Through the integration of offers, purchases, jobs with working hours, used equipment, incoming supplier invoices and outgoing customer invoices, all details of your projects are available at any moment. You have financial insight in your company at any time (and not some days or weeks later). You can adjust immediately. The possibility to create standard projects (ex. everything that has to be done when a new employer joins the company) delivers uniformity in your processes.
Management of the maintenance of the installations on all your locations
- Making profit or not on your maintenance contracts is immediately clear because the maintenance module is linked to the modules contracts and invoicing. A detail of the yearly planning is possible. The ideal planning of the preventive maintenance projects related to the driving times of your technicians is being done by the integrated GIS module. Optimus is standard 'multi site'.
Manage the different controls and inspections
- In one view you can see all the legally obliged inspections and quality controls. This module is also suited for VCA audits (all is available to pass these audits).
The heart of our application
- With this core module you can plan and follow all the jobs of your field personnel. The finance module is linked.
A good planning is the start of all good organisations
- Optimization of interventions and transfers is possible with the integrated GIS module.
- With one click you can see the distances between the job locations so you can plan your technicians efficiently.
- Linked to the availability of your personnel (sickness, holiday...).
- You can avoid mistakes in planning, because you can see all the necessary equipment that is still in order.
Registration of all interventions of your mobile teams
- This module is specifically made for technicians who do their jobs on remote locations.
- They can see the planning of all their assignments per day, with the possibility to register time and have insight in transportation hours.
- Overview of all things done by the mobile technicians, to prepare the invoicing.
Monitor compliance with your contractual obligations
- Avoid penalties and risks on consequential damages.
- Linked to the operations module, so you can be automatically warned in advance.
Your subcontractors can work directly with your data through a special web interface.
Share your work calendar
- Gives access to the planning of the maintenance projects.
Your subcontractors can register their own jobs
- You don't have to do their administrative work.
Planned activities and interventions are always being fulfilled on a specific location (Site) with a specific technical installation (Equipment). Optimus offers you the possibility to centralise and manage all relevant information, including energy management, in a standardized way. In combination with the GIS module (Geographical Information System) you can easily optimise the transfers.
Manage all relevant information
- Visualise and optimise the management of your job locations with the integrated GIS module.
- Visualise in one view the location of the equipments in buildings.
- Visualise in one view which subcontractors are working in or available for a certain location.
- Manage the energy consumption or other utilities per building.
Manage your own assets or those of your customers
- Classification build in according to the NFSB standards.
- Registration of the replaced components during maintenance can automate your purchases (what is needed when).
- Audits of the equipment can help you inform your customer of flaws in his assets.
Manage the usage of utilities (electricity, water, gas, ...)
- Can help you with informing your customers about optimizations.
How do your teams access the different job locations
- This can help your people to save a lot of time.
Procurement & stock
With this module you can manage the logistic processes of the services of your operational activities. Through the integration with the Operations module, Optimus is telling you exactly which supplies you need to order.
Full management and follow-up of your suppliers
- Integrated with purchases, supplier invoices and operations.
Management of the pricing of your articles
- Contains both purchase prices by supplier as sales prices towards your customers because this module is also being used for making offers and invoices of used materials.
- Takes care of a uniform pricing.
- Manage multiple supply locations with one application (in which stocks are the articles... ; what is your cumulated supply over all stocks...).
- Integrated with the planning module, to make sure that no jobs are planned without the necessary articles being available.
All active contracts with expiration dates, in one view
- This module warns you in time about expiration dates and notices.
- Link your subcontracts to your customers and job locations for detailed financial analysis.
- One central storage for all your subcontracts.
- Links your purchases to the demand in other related modules. You can see in one application if all goods are ordered or delivered. Avoids forgetting to invoice all goods to your customers.
- Sign and send from one application (one or more signatures per user according to the amount). No more printing, faxing or mailing from another application. All order forms for which no supplier invoice is yet received are automatically transferred in your financial dashboards (GRNI).
Companies that use coolants must have a bookkeeping
- Through integration with other modules you only have to import once the necessary basic information.
- Is also integrated in our mobile application.
Administration & Document management
This module is helping you with the management of your general services and the administrative tasks of your back office personnel. Optimus comprises also an advanced Document Management System. In combination with the ADP (Automatic Data Processing) module and Optimus Mobile, a “paperless office” is coming really close.g.
Centralise all your documents
- No more searching for documents.
- Searching possible in the content of digital documents.
Manage the tasks of your administrative and sales personnel
- Centralise all administrative tasks.
- Make the workload visible and measurable.
Centralise all back office agendas
- Integration with Outlook and Google Agenda : appointments automatically in both agendas.
Human Resources & payroll
To execute all the planned activities, interventions and processes you need personnel that has to be managed.
The information in this module, in combination with the modules Operations and Finance, gives you real time feedback about the productivity of your people, and how to optimise it.
All your staff data in reach
- Addresses, paychecks, contract details, contact data, results of medical investigations... : all HR information in one central place (only visible for the proper users).
- Integration with other modules.
Holiday requests, absences and registration of working hours, all fully integrated
- Linked to the planning module.
- Compare paid hours with executed hours, without changing application.
- Completely digital management of holiday requests and approvals.
Manage your tools and their inspections
- Who got when which tools and equipment to work with?
- Which tools and equipment have to be inspected when? Including the inspection reports.
- Within reach, a must certainly for VCA companies.
Manage your work clothing
- Makes ordering and supply management of workwear a lot easier.
Who has followed which training
- Including the planning of certificats (periodically to be renewed).
- All degrees and certificats : only one click away.
Management of your fleet
- Leasing contracts, mileages, technical controls, service, inspection and repair, fines, fuel cards...
- Linked to the personnel, operations and stock modules.
Management of your subscriptions
- IMEI of SIM cards, PIN and PUK...
- Who has which kind of subscription?
- Patching of your fixed lines.
All data of several general services (telephony, cars, visitors, reservations...)
This module is offering you the possibility to manage all the data about your general services (telephony, cars, visitors, reservations...) of your company and/or your customers.
With the integration of this module you can avoid that your data is being kept in several applications, and you can gain time.
Management of all registered correspondence
- Manage and safeguard all documents of juridical importance.
Registration of visitors
- Registration of visitors, printing of badges...
- Legally obliged visitor registration, in case of emergencies.
Management of meeting rooms, beamers, vehicles...
- No more double bookings.
- No extra application necessary.
- Easy to use.
Management of the orders for drinks and meals
- Management of the orders of food and drinks, linked to the events planned in the meeting rooms.
- Sandwiches service, linked to the reservations.
- No more separate orders with the catering suppliers.
Sending and managing several inquiries and surveys
- Satisfaction and opinion surveys...
Management of all your contacts
- Linked to the module 'Keys'.
All your supplier data (invoices, expenses...) within reach
- Integrated approval module with digital signature.
- Link your costs directly to your operations for an accurate calculation.
- Sync your costs with your bookkeeping module.
- A scan of your costs within the same screen.
Invoice from within your operations or contracts (periodical invoicing)
- Thanks to the direct link with your operations module, you don't 'forget' to invoice certain things.
- Operations that are not yet invoiced are automatically transferred in your financial dashboards (WIP).
- Send payment reminders with one click.
All incoming and outgoing payments within reach
- Integration with bank applications is possible.
Financial analysis in real time
- You can see both your own cost locations as those of your customers.
Manage the contracts of your customers
- The contracts module gives you the possibility to fully manage the contracts with your customers (including supplements, indexations, invoicing...).
This application allows technicians and/or other “field” personnel to download certain information on their laptop or iPad for offline consultation and to import operational data. This data can be synchronised with Optimus.
Code your data, only one time, in the field
- Have all the necessary information in your pocket.
- Don't lose any vital information.
- We offer a real mobile solution and a paperless office.
Gain time with your prospects
- Manage your business wherever you want.
- Create and send your offers on the spot.
Combines all the data from the different modules and presents the results in real time in one or more dashboards.
Reporting for your customers
Optimise the communication with your customers. With this module, your customers can consult via the web the status of their intervention, or demand a new intervention. As a result the external reporting is minimal.